Easy-IP keeps track of all your IPv6 and IPv4 addresses, VLANs, Frame Relay and BGP Autonomous Networks.
Easy-IP helps you monitor network changes by using a powerful auto-discovery tool with SNMP, to maintain an accurate, up-to-date inventory for all your subnets, IP Addresses and network devices.
With an intuitive Web-based GUI, the database can be accessed by multiple administrators in diverse geographical locations - from any web browser.
Easy-IP enables you to plan your IP Addressing scheme, discover your network devices, keep track of all changes, and provide detailed custom management reports.
By automating complex IP addressing tasks like VLSM and subnet partitioning, Easy-IP dramatically reduces the administrative overhead associated with IP address management.
Why Use Easy-IP?
Instead of manually configuring IP addresses and tracking information via spreadsheets, with Easy-IP you can:
- Understand, plan and organize your entire IP network space, IPv6, VLANs, MPLS, Wireless, and NAT.
- Drill down into individual subnets to see static and dynamic IP address assignments at a glance
- Audit IP address assignments by MAC address and host name
- Search for key assets by device type, location, serial number and other status information
- Create detailed, customized management reports
- Import existing IP information from spreadsheets or text files
Easy-IP helps you keep up with evolving network requirements and track device adds, moves and changes. All subnets, IP addresses, hostnames and MAC addresses are stored in a fast, searchable SQL database, so you can instantly find any network asset.
Easy-IP is an easy-to-use software solution that delivers centralized management of IP addresses, domains, subnets, and all network devices across your enterprise.
Administrators get a real time snapshot of the network, simplifying troubleshooting and ongoing administration. Easy-IP's "drag and drop" feature simplifies IP address moves and changes.
- Simplifies the management of IP address space.
- Allows centralized control over all moves, adds, and changes.
- Granular Access lists for multiple administrators in distributed geographical locations
- Provides time-stamped audit trail for regulatory compliance, SOX, HIPAA, etc.
- Fully supports CIDR and VLSM
- Manages both private and public overlapping IP space
- Eliminates outdated spreadsheets and in-house databases
- Enhanced reporting of subnet utilization helps justify additional requests for IP address space
The easy-to-use Web GUI reduces errors, simplifies training, and frees up qualified network personnel to concentrate on more productive tasks.